This week we are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a Family Ticket to Legoland Discovery Centre in Birmingham.
The ticket will allow 2 Adults and 2 Children into the centre to spend the day playing and learning about Lego.
There’s fun for the whole family with interactive rides, 4D cinema, Creative Workshops and the DUPLO Farm and much more!
What’s you can expect at the centre:
– 4D cinema, Kingdom Quest laser ride, Merlin’s Apprentice.. and more!
– Discover the city in miniature. See all of Birmingham’s top attractions made from LEGO in their MINILAND
– Get LEGO® building tips. Learn building tips from their Master Model Builder Workshops.
– Play and Learn. A few tips on how to get started building with your kids.
– NEW EVENT! LEGO City: Report for Duty. Meet your LEGO hero and watch the brand new 4D film! Plus loads more…
There is also plenty more to offer and you will most certainly have a fantastic day out!
To be in with a chance of winning a Family Ticket to Legoland Discovery Centre in Birmingham, head over to our Facebook page and Like & Share the Legoland Discovery Centre competition post. If you haven’t yet like our Facebook page, why not do that at the same time!
During the Drivetime Show on Friday 16th August 2019, one lucky winner will be selected at random from all the entries to win the Family Ticket.
For more information on the Legoland Discovery Centre visit their website here. We would like to thank Legoland Discovery Centre for kindly donating this Family Ticket!
Terms and Conditions
1. Only the names of those that both LIKE and SHARE the Facebook Competition post will be entered into the draw.
2. Only one entry per person will be entered into the draw.
3. The competition will open on Monday 12th July 2019 at 8am.
4. The competition will close at 15:45 hours on Friday 16th August 2019 during the Afternoon Show.
5. All entrants will be collated and one winner will be picked at random to win the Family Ticket to the Legoland Discovery Centre in Birmingham.
6. The Family Ticket will allow 2 Adults and 2 Children only to entry to the attraction.
7. The winner will be announced during the Drivetime Show on Friday 16th August 2019.
– Please note that Moorlands Radio will collect the winners Name, Email Address and Telephone number and this will be passed directly to the marketing department at the attraction. The marketing team will then contact the winner to provide the prize.
Please only enter the competition if you are happy for Moorlands Radio to provide your contact details to Legoland Discovery Centre.
General Terms and Conditions can be found by clicking here.